Useful links for young people
- ‘Don’t let your dreams go up in smokes…’ blog www.notupinsmokes.nunku.org.au – featuring local people in Adelaide with messages and facts about smoking.
- No Smokes website – www.nosmokes.com.au – national anti-smoking tool for young Indigenous Australians.
- OxyGen – www.OxyGen.org.au – anti-tobacco site for young people, teachers and parents.
- Quit SA – www.quitsa.org.au – information about quitting smoking for people in South Australia.
- Kick it – www.kickit.org.au – website managed by Quit SA providing targeted information to help young people in SA to quit smoking.
- Tobacco education for senior students – www.quitsa.org.au/tobaccoeducation
- Give up smokes for good (Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia) – https://www.facebook.com/Give.Up.Smokes.for.Good
Nunkuwarrin Yunti of South Australia acknowledges the ongoing support of the local Aboriginal community and thanks you for your involvement in this campaign to work with young people to tackle smoking and live healthy lifestyles.
The project is funded by the Department of Health through the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Chronic Disease Fund.
We acknowledge the support and partnership of:
Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia www.dassa.sa.gov.au
South Australia Aboriginal Sports Training Academy www.saasta.sa.edu.au
Quitline 13 78 48